A Place Where Everyone Is Welcome & God’s Grace Is Extended To All!
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you join us for our services you can expect:
- Jesus Christ to be edified and glorified!
- The uncompromising Word of God taught with simplicity and understanding.
- Great fellowship in an atmosphere of faith and encouragement.
- A time at the top of the service for prayer, praise and worship.
- Communion taken during weekend services in remembrance that His body was broken for us.
- Inspirational testimonies from Believers, sharing how God’s love, mercy and grace has healed and delivered them.
- A place where you will be encouraged to walk in everything that God’s grace through the finished works of Jesus Christ has made available to you!
OUR STATEMENT OF BELIEF
We firmly believe and confidently acknowledge that:
- Jesus Christ is true God and true Man. He died on the cross for the sins of all of humanity—past, present and future—was raised the third day, and is now seated at the Father’s right hand in heaven.
- In all things Jesus is to be glorified and exalted.
- The three-fold nature of the eternal Godhead. One God existing as three distinct Persons in Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Bible is the inerrant and authoritative Word of God, written through people by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the author of Scripture.
- Man is a spirit being and therefore eternal. After death of the physical body eternal life continues either in heaven or hell.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- There will be a physical, bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- That God’s idea of salvation includes wholeness in spirit, soul and body. Salvation is to impact every area of our lives in a positive way.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. When we are baptized in the Holy Spirit, we are endued with power from on high.
- Water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s supper.
- The believer’s authority. Every individual believer has been given authority in the name of Jesus over Satan, sickness, poverty, sin, and any other type of bondage.
- Divine healing. Salvation includes healing of the physical body, and as individual believers we have been given the authority and are called to pray for the sick with the expectation of seeing them recover.
- It is God’s will for us to thrive and succeed in all of the arenas of life, including the financial realm. Godly prosperity is defined as experiencing wholeness, peace and success in every area of life with nothing lacking and nothing missing.
- The finished works of Jesus Christ include all things that pertain unto our life and godliness. Grace has freely provided everything we will ever need, yet we must take possession of it by faith.
- Every Christian is called to walk by faith and not by sight.